For best prices book direct here!
12 – Information and Formats
Abbey Guest House information is structured for formatting in many ways and for use with software like Screen Readers.
By Default we provide:
- A 12 point Arial copy of the full ‘Access Statement’ and ‘Guest Information Folder’ in every Bedroom. A 16 point Arial copy is kept in the lounge / breakfast room.
- Between 16 and 20 point Arial for important notices, dependant upon viewing distance.
- Other font sizes and formats can be produced upon request.
Information leaflets from tourist operators across the region
There is a folder of reference menus for Abingdon and Oxford
Latest bus timetables are always available for the buses passing through Abingdon or linking to London via Oxford.
Train timetables change so often, latest copy can be printed from train company website upon arrival.
Abbey Guest House Information Folder
A copy kept in every guest bedroom and a large print copy in the lounge / breakfast room. The folder is split into several sections including: –
- The Guest House itself
- Nearest facilities and services to Abbey Guest House
- Visiting Abingdon or Oxford
Proprietor: Mrs Terry Boswell
Abbey Guest House,
136 Oxford Road,
Tel/Ansaphone: +44(0)1235 537020
Mobile: +44(0)7976 627252